American Studies Leipzig Event Committee
In 2008 first and second year Bachelor students of American Studies Leipzig founded the ASL Event Committee. It was and remains our goal to contribute to strengthening the ASL community and to connect with fellow students and instructors outside of the classroom.
Inspired by the American college spirit, the committee plans events around U.S. holidays and large political events. We strive to provide a place for communication, creativity, and skill development. We are always looking for enthusiastic, open-minded, and innovative people that will join our team and support our mission.
We can’t wait to meet you!
- 03 Jul, 00:00 3 Days Left to Register for American Studies Graduation Ceremony 2014
- 23 Jun, 00:46 American Studies Graduation Ceremony 2014 - Register Now
- 30 Nov, 16:19 ASL Event Committee hosted All-American Thanksgiving
- 29 Oct, 17:50 ASL Event Committee Pumpkin Carving
- 28 Nov, 10:25 First ASL Event Committee Thanksgiving Dinner a big success
|ASL Event Committee Fall Schedule 2012.pdf||14.06 KB|